Simple Eligibility Test

Simple Eligibility Test


Education and Immigration Consultancy

ISO certified company

  +91 9656390000   |   +91 9539010000

Study in USA

U.S. colleges are known worldwide for the quality of their facilities, resources, and faculty. Accreditation systems ensure that institutions continue to maintain these standards. A wide range of tuition fees and living costs, plus some financial help from colleges, make study in the United States affordable for hundreds of thousands of international students each year. U.S. universities and colleges offer flexibility in choice of courses, but more importantly there is also the option for students to move from institution to another. Completing the first two years of a degree at one institution, usually a community college, and then moving to another, is very common.


The country is made up of 48 neighbouring states of the continental USA, plus the huge state of Alaska, northwest of Canada, and the volcanic islands of Hawaii, 2,000 miles (3,219km) out into the Pacific. There are also the US territories, which include Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, the Midway Islands and the US Virgin Islands.


It is one of the world’s most ethnically diverse and multicultural nations, the product of large scale countries. English is the most common language but Spanish is often spoken in south western. The United States of America covers a large region, stretching from east to west across six time zones and therefore it is no surprise that the country has a varied climate, ranging from arctic regions to deserts.


The American education system requires that students complete 12 years of primary and secondary education prior to attending university or college. This may be accomplished either at public (or government operated) schools, or at private schools. These 12 years of schooling (or their equivalent) may also be completed outside the USA, thus giving foreign students the opportunity to pursue the benefits of the American education system and obtain a quality American education


  • Associate Degree
  • Bachelors Degree
  • Masters Degree
  • PhD Degree


There are a number of scholarships available to international students by different institutions for various intakes based on academic performance and other criteria.


International students with F1 status are eligible to work full time for one year after graduation as part of their “practical training”. After “practical training”, international students must be sponsored by an employer in order to continue working in the U.S. During the time of study, students are permitted to do part time work for 20 hours in a week


  • St.Mary’s University of Minnesota
  • Liberty University
  • Musicians Institute
  • Montana State University – Billings
  • Florida International University
  • Colby Sawyer College
  • California State University San Marcos
  • Sacred Heart University
  • Spokane Community College
  • University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire
  • Montana State University – Bozeman
  • Cascadia Community College
  • USA Community Consortium
  • Wright State University
  • Post University
  • Berkeley College
  • University of New Haven
  • University of Bridgeport
  • North Seattle Community College
  • US Flight Academy

All Rights Reserved royaleducationgroup

Powered by UFS Technologies