Study in Singapore
Singapore is the premier education hub of Asia where tradition and modernity tastefully unite offering students a truly global educational experience.Singapore education is based on a broad base curriculum and global perspective that equips them to excel in the competitive job market.
- Full name: Republic of Singapore
- Climate generally hot and humid.
- Location: South eastern Asia, islands between Malaysia and Indonesia
- Language official languages Mandarin, Malay, Tamil and English
- Capital of Singapore: Singapore
- Currency: SGD (Singapore Dollar)
WHY STUDY IN SINGAPORE?
- Obtain a recognized international degree without having to travel to a western country.
- A safe city with low crime rate and a stable political institution.
- Proximity to India Singapore is only a few hours apart by air.
- Multilingual county that provides a conducive environment for students to study
- Enjoy high standards of living, healthcare and education
- Singapore is a thriving arts and cultural scene
- Excellent job opportunities due the presence of many multinational companies in Singapore.
SINGAPORE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM
The Singapore educational system consists of
They Offer practice-oriented studies at the diploma level offering wide range of courses from Engineering, Business Studies, Mass Communication, Design and Info-Communications.
Institute of Technical Education
ITE is an institution that offers technical knowledge in various industry sectors. Apart from providing full-time institutional training and traineeship programmes for secondary school leavers, ITE also provides continuing education programmes for working adults.
- Offer postgraduate, graduate and research programmes
- In addition to local universities, worlds leading foreign universities have their campuses (institutes of higher learning) or have joint collaborations/programmes with local universities.